The Membership Committee would like to extend you a warm invitation to join us and become regularly involved in activities with other NCIHC members around the country.
As an NCIHC member, you have the right to vote in board elections and are linked to national efforts to advocate for the right of limited English proficient (LEP) persons seeking health care.
Membership to the Council includes:
- NCIHC Listserv subscription (organizational members may have up to three subscriptions).
- NCIHC Bulletin Boards subscription
- The bimonthly NCIHC Newsletter
- Participation in NCIHC Webinars
- Voting rights in Board elections
- The ability to serve on the Council as a committee or board member
- The opportunity to attend and/or present at the NCIHC Annual Membership Meeting
- The chance to be part of historic events that help to establish the profession, such as the development of a national Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for interpreters in health care as well as upcoming projects, such as the development of national standards for interpreter training and efforts toward a national certification program for health care interpreters.
- Linkage to national advocacy efforts and movements
So join today! Become an active part of the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care!
To become an individual member for $45/year click here
To become an organizational member for $110/year click here
A $10 discount will be given to individuals who are members of an interpreter organization.